NYST Guardians provides an annual scholarship to High School Seniors. Applications accepted from February 1, 2022 to midnight May 31, 2022. By entering this scholarship essay competition, the student certifies that they meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- Essays must be unique (not submitted elsewhere) and written by the scholarship applicant.
- Plagiarism will result in disqualification. All entries must be typewritten, double-spaced, a minimum of 750 words and a maximum of 1,000 words (non-inclusive of cover page), inclusive of citations and references.
- All entries must be submitted in MS Word or Adobe pdf format. No other format will be accepted.
- All entries must include a separate cover page with student name, high school, contest theme, essay title, and name of Member who nominated you.
- Submissions containing profanity will not be considered
- Only one submission per student will be considered.
- Electronic files will be accepted.
- All submissions must comply with contest rules as outlined
College acceptance letter must be provided at time of acceptance. Names will be redacted prior to judging. Decisions of the judges will be final. All entries become the property of GANYST. Essays may be reproduced on our website and / or shared with third parties.
Winners will be solely responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes.
*2022 ESSAY QUESTION*
Please write a personal statement discussing your interests, life experiences so far, goals and social commitment during and post college. Explain how you plan on utilizing your education to make the world a better place than it is today.
CLICK HERE to submit an application